Airbrush Spray Tan Dallas, Spray Tan Dallas,
custom airbrush tanning in Dallas, spray tanning dallas
1. Before your spray tan.. shower, shave, exfoliate and don't put on any lotion, make up or deodorant afterwards. Focus on elbows, knees, hands and feet when exfoliating.
2. Don't use moisturizing soaps, they tend to block the color.
3. Waxing, manicures, pedicures and massages should be done before your pre-tan shower.
4. Bring loose fitting clothing for after your tan. No tights, jeans or leggings!:)
5.What do you tan in? Bring whatever you want to tan in like a bathing suit, I have disposable thongs or go nude, it's up to you.
What you do after your spray tan is just as important!
1. You will need 6-8 hours for your tan to develop for the signature airbrush tan and 4-6 for the express, before you can shower, until then stay away from water!
2.It's ok to sleep in your signature spray tan, use dark sheets or be prepared to bleach your whites!
3. The first shower, RINSE ONLY with warm water. Use your hands to lightly rub all over your skin to remove the bronzer. No soap or hot water!
4. During the week avoid exfoliating or scrubbing and excessive shaving until you are ready to remove your tan.
5. Moisturize daily with a non mineral oil lotion to maintain tan longevity.
Still have questions? Call or text us anytime (214)374-9055